Making a first visit to St Mary Magdalene’s, this evening contains music of various styles for two flutes and piano.

All concerts in the church’s programme start at 7.30pm on a Wednesday evening (with rare exceptions) and last an hour (with no interval).

Refreshments are served afterwards, with a chance also to talk to the evening’s performers. Admission is free. Retiring donations are invited, with 10% going to St Mary Magdalene’s and the remaining 90% to the evening’s performers.

For more details and a list of forthcoming concerts, see the concerts section on the parish website at www.stmarym.org.uk