News and events Events St Mary's Concerts 2019 - Charlotte Nenert (Harpist) Making her St Mary Magdalene’s debut, come and experience the beauty of harp music in the very sympathetic acoustic of the church. All concerts in the 2019 series start at 7.30pm on a Wednesday evening [with rare exceptions] and last an hour with no interval. Refreshments are served afterwards, with a chance also to talk to the evening’s performers. Admission is free. Retiring donations are invited: 10% going to St Mary Magdalene’s and the remaining 90% to the evening’s performers. See the concerts section on the home page of the parish website.