If a child or adult is at immediate risk of significant harm, in the first instance you should always contact your Local Authority team or local Police (call 101). You must then inform your Diocesan Safeguarding Team – please see contact details listed below.
For emergencies contact 999 directly
There are different ways that you can contact the Diocese of Lincoln Safeguarding Team. Pease read below to find the most suitable option that meets your needs:
- To report a concern or seek support please phone: 01522 504070 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the best way of contacting the team.
- For general enquiries such as guidance please contact the team via email at email@example.com or phone 01522 504068
- For training enquiries please contact our Training Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01522 504057
- For DBS enquiries or to register as a Parish DBS Safer / Lead Recruiter please contact the diocesan DBS administrator, at email@example.com .
- To tell us about changes to the PSO role-holder or to update your contact details, please click HERE
- To make a complaint or for whistleblowing, please follow this link: Raising a Concern
The team are available 08:30 until 17:00 Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Outside of these hours you are able to raise urgent safeguarding concerns with the Local Authority who are well placed to assist, including Out of Hours. This can be done by selecting your local authority from the list below. Please notify us when you have reported a concern to the Local Authority.