Housing Emergency Repairs
If emergency repairs are required to any of our properties, out of office hours, then occupiers may contact one of the following tradespeople, failing that, then a local tradesperson who can deal with emergency situations can be called.
Emergencies in this category are:
- total power failure
- water pipe leak causing damage or likely to cause damage if not attended to
- total loss of water supply
- total loss of heating (during winter) or hot water
- roof leak
- gas leak or loss of gas supply (the national number for gas emergencies is 0800 111 999)
- blocked flue to boiler or fire
- storm damage causing a danger to residents or the public, or which left unattended will
result in further damage
- trees either fallen or with broken limbs causing a danger to the public or obstruction to a
public highway or path
- burglar alarm activations (ring Freedom Fire and Security on 01522 525800) or other
problem compromising the security of the property.
If you arrange for emergency repairs to be carried out, please let Annie Gash 01522 504044 know on the next available working day.