Leading others in prayer, and helping others to do the same.
Venue: Edward King House, Minster Yard, Lincoln, LN2 1PU
On Saturday 9th March, from 10am to 3pm and in response to popular demand, we offer a day of shared learning and reflection on leading prayers in public worship.
The day will include:
- Sharing of our experiences of leading and being led in prayer, both good and bad;
- Discussion of intercessions in the Eucharist and other acts of public worship;
- Advice on what, and how much, to put in, and what to leave out;
- Consideration of special circumstances;
- Opportunities to put what you are learning into practice;
- Help in how to plan your own Intercessions Workshop
The aim of the day is to learn more about how to lead others in prayer, and to begin thinking about how we can share our learning by teaching others to pray.